Ready to relax? Experience a new kind of outdoor luxury with Portal’s Padded Zero Gravity Lounger, and never settle for less.
Padded Zero Gravity Lounger
- Double Suspension System: The padded seat is secured to the steel frame with double suspension rope and side metal trail, making it slightly bouncy but very sturdy.
- Quality Fabric & Padding: The seat is fully padded from top to bottom, providing comfort from head to calf.
- Side Organizer & Cup Holder: Keep your supplies and valuables close by, as you enjoy the view and have a cup of warm tea.
- Patented Side Locks: The locking mechanism is built-in, under the two armrests, so you stay “floating” in a customized angle for the desirable duration.
- Sliding Headrest: The headrest can freely slide up and down, turning into an adjustable cushion for head, neck, shoulder or lumbar support.
Customer Questions & Answers
Sturdy, very well made and looks like it belongs at a fancy resort. I hate zero gravity chairs but this takes comfort and style to a whole new level. Ordering another one now..
This is the most comfortable outdoor/beach lounge chair we've ever had. It's sturdy with smooth movement, so leaning way back isn't scary like it is with cheaper versions. Love it so much, we're buying a second one.
"I really researched the zero gravity chairs offered here on Amazon. I feel it was my lucky day to have found
this one. As a retired Critical Care RN, I am spending more time sitting and sleeping in a recliner. My Lazy Boy was staring to cause some pressure areas at the base of my spine, even to causing some broken skin areas. Since sitting AND sleeping in my PORTAL chair I have NO pressure areas. Knowing how bad it is to have pressure areas (known to most laymen as bed sores) the right chair was critical to my health, My grandson loves this chair and wanted one. So, I gave him one for his birthday, so we have 2 sitting next to other so he can be with his Mammaw. The other chairs I ordered paled in comparison. Believe me when I say that I really researched zero gravity chairs and I am sure I found the best in quality made, comfort, and a welcomed price for anyone, especially those on a fixed income. A TIP: buy one of those FOAM POOL NOODLES and cut a piece for the bottom rail, relieving the pressure on bare feet."
I ordered two chairs for our patio. My husband and I love the comfort and the look. The little side attached table easily and neatly stores underneath when not needed. The color is a really dark green which looks almost black. They are easy to wipe clean.
This recliner is very well-made. The only issue is I wish the leg part of the chair came up quicker to rest your legs rather than just fully reclined.