Ready to relax? Take this Elite Mesh Zero Gravity Lounger out and confidently fall asleep under the shade in the backyard, every minute of relaxation.
Redefine the Zero Gravity Experience
Elite Mesh Zero Gravity Lounger
- Quality Mesh Back: We have placed a quality mesh fabric in the torso area which promotes ideal airflow and ventilation so you can stay cool and comfortable.
- Double Suspension System: The padded seat is secured to the steel frame with double suspension rope and side metal trail, making it slightly bouncy but very sturdy.
- Patented Side Locks: The locking mechanism is built-in under the two armrests, so you stay “floating” at a customized angle for as long as desired.
- Sliding Headrest: The headrest can freely slide up and down, turning into an adjustable cushion for head, neck, shoulder or lumber support.
- Side Organizer & Cup Holder: Keep your supplies and valuables close by, as you enjoy the view and have a cup of warm tea.
- Natural Wooden Armrests: The armrests are comfortably contoured to palm and arm shape, designed for you to rest your hands completely on them.
Customer Questions & Answers
I looked at a lot of chairs and read a ton of reviews before deciding on this chair. I'm glad I did. Even my husband says I made a good investment with this purchase. It's just what we needed for relaxing in the back yard next to the pond.
Bought these to take with us as we have gone full time RVing for over a year now. Great once we have them set up. Heavier that we were expecting.
Compared with a similar lounge chair I bought previously that does not raise the feet and lower legs high enough, I like this design much better as it raise the feet and lower legs almost to about the same level as the heart, thus can prevent and reduce swelling of legs and feet. This position also makes me fall sleep more comfortably. The lock works pretty well. The only downside is the cushion surface has a little smell or organic solvent that takes a few month to go away. This is the reason I gave an 4-star overall rating, instead of 5-star.
These arrived quickly and we look forward to use them while camping. The wood arm rest are really nice and we will keep them covered so we shouldn't experience any molding issues that others had from leaving their chairs outside constantly.
We ordered a blue and a green chair. The blue popped nicely, however the green is very bland and doesn't seem to match the picture accurately. It's a very deep almost hint of camo green and not as vivid as expected. I won't ding the product for this - pictures are not always accurate. The product seems solid.
I've only owned the chair for a month but so far, I like it a lot. Very comfortable and seems to be quite sturdy. I'm tall (6,3'') so added a foot rest cushion. An excellent addition. I rarely use it in full recline but the one time I did I fell immediately to sleep.