Ready to relax? Take this Elite Mesh Zero Gravity Lounger out and confidently fall asleep under the shade in the backyard, every minute of relaxation.
Redefine the Zero Gravity Experience
Elite Mesh Zero Gravity Lounger
- Quality Mesh Back: We have placed a quality mesh fabric in the torso area which promotes ideal airflow and ventilation so you can stay cool and comfortable.
- Double Suspension System: The padded seat is secured to the steel frame with double suspension rope and side metal trail, making it slightly bouncy but very sturdy.
- Patented Side Locks: The locking mechanism is built-in under the two armrests, so you stay “floating” at a customized angle for as long as desired.
- Sliding Headrest: The headrest can freely slide up and down, turning into an adjustable cushion for head, neck, shoulder or lumber support.
- Side Organizer & Cup Holder: Keep your supplies and valuables close by, as you enjoy the view and have a cup of warm tea.
- Natural Wooden Armrests: The armrests are comfortably contoured to palm and arm shape, designed for you to rest your hands completely on them.
Customer Questions & Answers
"I only just opened this 20 minutes ago and I am absolutely loving it. It’s so comfortable! It also feels so sturdy. I’m pregnant and really enjoying having such a comfortable lounge chair. My dogs approve of it too!
I can see holding my new baby in this thing too. So comfortable!
I only hope it lasts and no on steals it.
If you’re considering getting this chair - get it!!!’ Its amazing"
As reviewed by others, it seems to be good quality but it is heavy to move around.
I had knee replacement surgery a month ago, and although I bought this for my outside deck, I lived in this chair because , not only was it comfortable, it allowed me to elevate my knee like instructed. I LOVED it!!! Now I can use it for my outdoors, Best Buy ever!I purchased another for the beach.
This chair is great! After checking out a ton of chairs, buying one & returning it because it didn’t recline as far as I wanted it to (even though it said it reclined 170 degrees), I stumbled upon the Portal website. After reading their reviews (especially the one that said your feet are higher than your heart) I took a chance & purchased one. I’m so glad I did! This chair is very sturdy & it reclines to where your feet are as high or higher than your head which is EXACTLY what I wanted! It seems very well built & it is really comfortable! Added extras are: the tray table stays attached to the chair, it is very compacted when folded, & overall it’s a nice looking chair!! I recommend buying one - you’ll be happy that you did!
"Working on an ultra low budget indie, I wanted something comfortable to sit in for long days on set.
For the first three days I found one person or another sitting in it.
People have asked for links to purchase this chair.
So comfy. Get one. Or two. You'll get good use out of it."