With four independently adjustable telescopic legs, this all-terrain camping table offers maximum adaptation and is perfect for extended trips in the wild.
From the Backyard to the Backwoods
Quick Adjust Camp Table
- Telescopic Legs: Each leg can extend from 18" to 28" tall, both adjustable and can be locked individually. This folding ensures a sturdy and even support for your food, valuables and entertainment devices, on all surfaces.
- 1-Piece Foldable Tabletop: Instead of connecting aluminum leaves with a thin elastic strand, all Portal tabletops are connected by side clips and will stay intact as one foldable piece.
- Stable Structure: The evenly spaced tabletop can be securely attached to the quick-folding frame.
- Mesh Shelf: the detachable mesh layer serves as extra storage space for paper towels, magazines, Bluetooth speakers or your kids’ toys.
- Scratch Protection: The carry bag has two separate compartments; one for the collapsible steel frame and one for the nicely patterned tabletop. This will reduce scratch and damage during transportation.
|Frame||Powder coated steel|
|Tabletop||Color coated Aluminum|
|Unfolded Dimension||35.4" L x20.9" W x27.5" H inch|
|Folded Dimension||7.1" L x5.1" W x35.4" H inch|
|Product Weight||9.30 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||66 lbs|
Customer Questions & Answers
This folding packable table is the best for Camping and Park Concerts! While camping we used as a standard Dining table; and afterwards lowered the legs down to a coffee table height in front of the firepit. At a recent Park Concert, was able to use the adjustable legs to level the top (see photo) on the sloping site- as others had their standard tables tilted or propped up. This matches well with the Kelty Lo-back Loveseat.
"I just got this table and I can’t wait to use it this weekend!
Lightweight & sturdy. The legs are adjustable with simple clamp locking mechanism. No wonky twist lock.
Adjustability is not such a big deal in ""civilized"" campgrounds but very big deal in primitive camps with gravel, dirt or grass surfaces."
I bought this to take camping. It is very impressive in sturdiness and very simple to set up and take down. The carry case makes it super handy to pack up.
Bought this for a 10 day van/camping trip. It was perfect. Lightweight and easily stows out of the way when between campsites. A snap to set up and sturdy. Adjustable legs are a nice touch. I thought the mesh net/hammock was silly until I found myself using it to hold things not needed on the table. Very impressed — I just hope the plastic bits hold up over time.
Just what I needed for my HF radio station: economical, a breeze to assemble, lightweight, portable, good looking.