This is a Classic High Back Chair upgraded for ultimate comfort and function. You can truly feel the built-in support for your shoulders and lumbar.
Quick Setup, Lasting Comfort
Classic High Back Chair
- Tall Back: The seat back is 26 inches long and 23 inches wide, giving copious space for body movement as you relax and enjoy a delightful conversation around the campfire.
- Cross-frame for Consistent Support: In order to provide an even and consistent back support for an extended period of time, we have carefully curved the back cross frame outward leaving space to sink into the chair while holding the weight.
- Slide Folding System: It has a unique sliding system that enables easy opening and compact folding.
- Quality Mesh Back: To beat the summer heat, we have placed a quality mesh fabric in the torso area which promotes ideal airflow and ventilation so you can stay cool and comfortable.
- Padded Hard Arm: The chair is padded in the seat area and both hard armrests for maximum comfort.
- Side Organizer & Cup Holder: Keep your supplies and valuables close by, as you enjoy the view and have a cup of warm tea.
- Intact Carry Strap: A heavy-duty carry strap is connected to the chair itself for easy transportation and carrying.
|Frame||Powder Coated Steel|
|Unfolded Dimension||23" L x 29" W x 41" H inch|
|Folded Dimension||38" L x 5" W x 5" H inch|
|Product Weight||16.8 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
Customer Questions & Answers
Great for everyday use in the patio☀️
I like this chair it is comfortable and easy to get out of. I would highly recommend it
It's great all around, just a little too heavy and bulky for this grandma to carry to soccer and baseball field. I mean I do, but it's a little too heavy and bulky for my liking. Great product, packaging, delivery was 100%.
This was a GREAT purchase for my husband. It's very sturdy and SUPER COMFORTABLE. He likes to use it to sit in while we're at the beach. In fact, I liked it A LOT and am considering buying my own! LOL!!!
Love these chairs, ordered a second one because they were so comfortable and supported my neck & back. Only downfall, Wish the cup holder was a little big.