Need more table space? This Portal Classic Roll Up Table extends your workstation, grill rack or can serve as a backyard dining space.
A Handy Addition to the Household or Campsite
Sharp Silver Camp Table
- 1-Piece Foldable Tabletop: Unlike the traditional method of connecting aluminum leaves with a thin elastic strand, all Portal aluminum tabletops are connected by side clips and stay intact as one foldable piece. In other tables, elastic strands harden and become frail through time, but our engineering magic makes Portal gear last.
- Stable Structure: The evenly spaced tabletop can be securely attached to the quick-folding frame. If fully extended and properly assembled, the table gives a quick snap sound to indicate that the tabletop is locked in place.
- Versatility: The frame is powered coated in an elegant grey shade, matching gracefully with either the aluminum silver or pecan brown tabletop. It is aesthetically fitting for a Dîner en Blanc or a day of celebration in the park.
- Scratch Protection: We have redesigned our carry bag to have two separate compartments, one for the collapsible steel frame and one for our nicely patterned tabletop. This will reduce scratch and damage to the tabletop during transportation and travel.
|Frame||Powder Coated Steel|
|Tabletop||Color Coated Aluminum|
|Unfolded Dimension||27.5" x 27.5" x 26" inch|
|Folded Dimension||28" x 7.5" x 2.2" inch|
|Product Weight||9.4 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||60 lbs|
Customer Questions & Answers
We have a teardrop camper with limited space for things. This nice little table is perfect! Great price, great product, folds up very compactly, sets up quickly and can be used for both the cookstove and condiments, or for dining once the meal is prepared. Or for a game of cards, drinks, or so many other places where needed in camp or on a picnic.
Leg stand frame is kinda wobbly but for its description is not inappropriate. Once you attach the tabletop things firm up
*ALWAYS READ THE MOST RECENT REVIEWS ON AMAZON*
1. Saltwater approved.
2. Cleans well, scrub brush approved.
3. Other fishing guys and gals are jelly.
4. I sat on this for a few seconds and it held my 225lbs.
1. Bag is a little tight at times.
2. Will blow away in the wind IF you don't secure it down.
1. BUY if you want a sturdy medium duty table.
2. DON'T BUY if you want a heavy duty table, this works, but will not hold engine parts, cement blocks, etc.
3. Might want to wash with fresh water and WD-40 after long use, so to avoid rusting.
nice addition to a large 6' table. used it on last hunt primarily for camp stoves. easy set up and take down. will hold weight as listed.