Carry along this Portal Wood Grain Folding Table to extend your work station, grill rack or serve as backyard dining space.
a handy addition to the household
Wood Grain Folding Table
- 1-Piece Foldable Tabletop: Unlike the traditional method of connecting aluminum leaves with a thin elastic strand, all Portal aluminum tabletops are connected by side clips and stay intact as one foldable piece. In other tables, elastic strands harden and become frail through time, but our engineering magic makes Portal gear last.
- Stable Structure: The evenly spaced tabletop can be securely attached to the quick-folding frame. If fully extended and properly assembled, the table gives a quick snap sound to indicate that the tabletop is locked in place.
- Versatility: The frame is powered coated in an elegant grey shade, matching gracefully with either the aluminum silver or pecan brown tabletop. It is aesthetically fitting for a Dîner en Blanc or a day of celebration in the park.
- Scratch Protection: We have redesigned our carry bag to have two separate compartments, one for the collapsible steel frame and one for our nicely patterned tabletop. This will reduce scratch and damage to the tabletop during transportation and travel.
- Pecan Wood Print: With eco-friendly coating, this elegantly colored table will add another layer of warmth and class to both an outdoor or indoor setting. It is popular in offices, restaurants, parks and for painters.
|Frame||Powder Coated Steel|
|Tabletop||Color Coated Aluminum|
|Unfolded Dimension||27.5" x 27.5" x 26” inch|
|Folded Dimension||28" x 7.5" x 2.2" inch|
|Product Weight||9.4 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||60 lbs|
Customer Questions & Answers
This table ended up being surprisingly more useful at the campsite than I imagined. It's the type of item you think you don't really need, but once it's there at the site, you'll use it constantly.
Glad we bought this before our camping trip! Holds a Coleman2 burner camp stove plus some extras without a problem and is very sturdy/stable; no wobble.
Easy to set up and store in its own bag.
Not terribly sturdy but a nice little table!